Book Today!The clinics are open Monday to Friday, with one Saturday per month
- The pet overpopulation issue is a direct result of animals left unaltered
- Thousands of homeless animals across the province end up in shelters
- Spaying and neutering is a straight-forward medical procedure with many health benefits, including the reduction in the risk of developing certain cancers and illnesses
- Clinics utilizing this spay/neuter model in the US have reduced shelter admissions and euthanasia by up to 70%!
- In 2014 Toronto Animal Services estimated that there are 100,000 feral cats in Metro Toronto
- Data collected at our clinics shows that >50% of spay/neuter clients have no previous relationship with a veterinarian
Read more facts on spay/neuter clinics.
To download the Ontario SPCA's Spay/Neuter Brochure please click the following link: Ontario SPCA Spay Neuter Brochure